Make Your Inner Selves Come To Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where role-players can join to create something fantastic.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Journey In Johto

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin
Ms Lupinetti

Journey In Johto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Journey In Johto - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:33 pm

The Experienced
Journey In Johto - Page 2 99c997f7-2997-44d6-bc15-8036302270d7_zps6f306841
Luciana Marina Slater
Luciana smiled back at the strangers while listening to the two bickering siblings. She did not know she had signed up, for this when she had offered them to come with her.
"I'm sorry Amy, but I'm on a really tight schedule with these eggs. I'm sorry, but you're just going to have to make do with all the time I'm already sparing you." With that they continued on there mission of reaching the restaurant with all this attention from the strangers. It was when a pair of people had walked up to them that Sonny and Amy would be getting their answers.
"OHMYGOSH LUCI!!" The random girl exclaimed as she reached out to shake Luciana's hand who willing accepted.
"I'm such a big fan! This is my friend, and we watch all your battles. I can't believe it's really you."
"Wow I never thought I'd really get to met you. You're so cool!!" This caused Luciana to chuckle with a small smile on her face.
"Oh why thank you, I'm glad to meet you two."
"You have no idea, gosh can I get your autograph?!"
"Ohh me too, and a picture please?!"
"Err of course you can," She chuckled as they hadn't really given her much choice in the matter. The girl handed her a pokeball for her to sign.
"To Kelly please," With that Luciana started writing on the pokeball with a black marker that she had kept in her bag for things like this. With this she hand the pokeball back to the girl before the boy had given her a poster he had in a bag.
"I just bought this, how lucky of him! Make it out to Jeff please," With this Luciana had unrolled the poster with her and her party on his before signing it at the bottom, and handing it back to the boy who had shoved a camera into Amy's hands.
"Com'on take our picture." With that the boy had stood next to Luciana with her Houndoom sitting in front of her before the girl switched into his place, and then they both stood next to her for a last picture. Luciana kept a smile on the entire time knowing how much this meant to them.
"Thanks,"
"I'll remember this forever." With that they happily walked away with grins on there faces. With this Luciana pursed her lips knowing what was soon to come from her new companions. Before she would let them ask an onslaught of questions she had piped in,
"Know how Elm said I was kinda a legend. Umm I'm pretty well known, but you guys already knew that right?" She wasn't sure how they were going to take it, but she knew what was soon to come. That was the first word that she was in town, and those two fans were quite loud. She bit her tongue hoping that they would get to the restaurant faster than the paparazzi could find them.
"Let's just try to get something to eat huh?" With that she sped up a little bit just wanting to get out of the neighborhood knowing how persistent some paparazzi could be. Most knew their manners, but some just had got out of hand. She tried not to be rude to them because she was known as one of the nicest celebrities around. She was famous for lots of things, but battling was the main reason. There was the fact that she was daughter of one of the most famous breeders of Johto, they fact that she fooled around often with other famous trainers such as gym leader Morty and champion Lance, that she trained pokemon for a decent amount of movies when the option came up, and a few other things that made just people love her too much.

Journey In Johto - Page 2 Arcanine_zps648e72a8 Journey In Johto - Page 2 Feraligatr1_zps5504dacd Journey In Johto - Page 2 Houndoom_zps1512d2d7 Journey In Johto - Page 2 Ampharos_zps60b1b765 Journey In Johto - Page 2 Espeon_zps1dafa5d2 Journey In Johto - Page 2 Skarmory_zpsa5c9e6b4
Back to top Go down
http://cheapfun.heavenforum.com
Nariko
Mongrel
Mongrel
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Journey In Johto - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:52 pm

The BreederXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The Newbie
Journey In Johto - Page 2 D38237f1-27bd-4bb7-b8a3-0365fde0dfff_zps4e545d87 Journey In Johto - Page 2 5307b1f4-fe81-47b4-a6de-fc7d1fd8d6bd_zps0ac6aa81
Sonny Vincent WolfeXXXXXXXXXXXX Amy Isabelle Wolfe
Sonny and Amy just watched the whole ordeal that unfolded between Luciana and the two strangers. They stood there silent, and in amazement of what had just happened before them. When Amy had the camera shoved into her arms she had snapped the picture as asked, but she was going to have a mouthful to say when the pair had left. When the two had walked away she looked over to Luciana wide eyed,
"What in the world was that?"
"Does that happen often?"
"So you're like a celebrity?"
"How have we not heard of you?" With that they took a pause to let Luciana answer, but Amy couldn't help herself. She was just amazed that was the sort of things that happened on TV, or in movies where people got tracked down because people adore them so much. It was just such a random thing that happened out of the blue. She needed to know more,
"I know Elm said you were a legend, but ohmygosh what the hell was that about seriously? Like are you really that famous? Just for battling? Have you been on TV before? Or a movie? Battling like where? I meant what did you do? Should I probably get an autograph just in case?" Sonny just stared at his sister before starting to ask his own questions. He was even more curious than his sister because he was even more out of the loop than her. He knew that she somewhat kept up with the celebrity news. He occasional saw her watch that sort of program TV, and for her to not know who this was walking next to them was shocking after what had just happened. Not to mention the fact that she was famous because she was a trainer was shocking because he though Amy knew all the famous trainers.
"How have you escaped Amy's radar? I thought she knew all the famous trainers in Johto, and you missed by miles huh? Wow we get to travel with someone whose really a celebrity. I thought celebrities weren't so down to earth. I gotta admit this is really exciting, and too cool."
"I know right!" Amy exclaimed as they walked passed more people on their way to this restaurant that Luciana spoke so highly of.

Journey In Johto - Page 2 Noctowl_zps98d33faa Journey In Johto - Page 2 Rhyhorn-f_zps24a5c6d6 Journey In Johto - Page 2 Chikorita_zpsbd201340XXXXXXXXJourney In Johto - Page 2 Cyndaquil_zpsd05636caXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin
Ms Lupinetti

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Journey In Johto - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:59 pm

The Experienced
Luciana Marina Slater
Luciana pursed her bright red lips as she began to get bombarded with questions from the curious duo. She that this would happen as it always happened every single timed she stepped foot into a city. It's one of the reasons why she usually traveled by pokemon. She didn't get stopped constatnly while flying through the air. She didn't mind it too much when she didn't have things to do, and there were plenty of chances to catch her anyway. She wasn't sure she would answer all of their questions right there.
"I'll tell you guys all about it at the restaurant." She hoped that would satisfy them until they were tucked away in the center of the city stuffing themselves with food.
"If anything I should be the one asking you two questions, why you haven't heard of me? I can't believe that New Bark Town is that out of the loop." She chuckled hesitantly before speeding up with a small smile on her face just wanting to reach the restaurant. She nodded towards those who recognized her as they walked pasted her.

She felt a huge wave of relief flush over her when she pushed open the doors of the eatery she spoke highly of. She smiled towards the to siblings before walking over to the podium where she rung a bell. Someone quickly came to the trio,
"We're not open,"
"I've been her quite a few times, and I am well aware that the establishment is not open to the public. At least not at this very hour, I was hoping that you were willing to make such an exception to me and my uh associates. I'm Luci Slater," With that she reached into her bag, and took out her wallet before flashing her trainer ID.
"The Luci Slater? The legendary Luci Slater?"
"The one and only. Now may we be seated, or shall I have to take my business somewhere else?"
"No no, let me you three seated. Just follow me,"
"Thank you," The man walked towards the center of the restaurant when Luciana had followed him with her Houndoom next to her, and siblings behind her. He had lead them towards an empty table where Luciana had pulled her out seat out for her to sit down.
"I'll be back with menus," With that the waiter walked away leaving the group to themselves. This caused Luciana to look at the other two,
"See,"

Journey In Johto - Page 2 Arcanine_zps648e72a8 Journey In Johto - Page 2 Feraligatr1_zps5504dacd Journey In Johto - Page 2 Houndoom_zps1512d2d7 Journey In Johto - Page 2 Ampharos_zps60b1b765 Journey In Johto - Page 2 Espeon_zps1dafa5d2 Journey In Johto - Page 2 Skarmory_zpsa5c9e6b4
Back to top Go down
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin
Ms Lupinetti

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Journey In Johto - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:05 pm

Time Skip

Because I am so lazy, and trying to jump back into this after it has been forever I am going to skip a head to where our trio is are just miles outside of Cherrygrove City. The night has been growing rapidly, and unfortunately they are forced to spend another night in the forset much to Luciana's dismay. She hadn't done such things in years! The siblings are impressed with her amount of money, and now know how famous she really is after meeting a couple of wealthy acquaintances in Palm Hills earlier that day. Although they did not stay long they to meet them all they managed to walk the way to their current location. The siblings were impressed, and still wanting to watch another battle from Luciana they wondered, if they could ask to train with her.

Location:Miles outside of Cherrygrove City in forest near some camping grounds
Setting: Past dusk with light diminishing quickly
Back to top Go down
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin
Ms Lupinetti

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Journey In Johto - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:41 pm

The Experienced
Luciana Marina Slater
Luciana's stomach growl slightly. The last thing she had eaten was a small snack from that afternoon in Palm Hills. Her feet were killing her from walking all day in heels, and she wanted to kill herself. What she wanted most was a nice hotel room with a large tub in which she could soak in. She was yet again laid on the ground against her pokemon was she watched as the fire roared in front of her. She heels tossed to her side as she thought to herself. She knew she was going to change shoes immediately when she got to her house. She sighed knowing how far that was from there. She could've been there, if she just rode her pokemon, but she had the siblings tagging along who slowed her down. She looked over at the eggs, and hoped they wouldn't hatch before she got home. Arcanine had them tucked underneath his fur keeping them warm, but not warm enough to hatch them.

Her face glowed from the fire as she looked over at Amy before looking at Sonny who was was just over in the bushes. She looked at his little Chikorita as it made her think of her Meganuim at home. She also had a Typhlosion at home as well. It made her wonder whether they wanted to catch other pokemon. She also looked at Sonny's Rhyhorn and Noctowl who was perched on top of the latter.
"Amy, what other pokemon do you want to catch?" She asked the budding new trainer. It did surprise her a little bit that she had caught anything since they left New Bark Town. Normally she noticed that new trainers caught any new pokemon they came across. What was she waiting for?
"I mean Sonny has a Noctowl and Ryhorn. Doesn't that make you want to catch some more? You've seen some of mine too, doesn't that make you determined?" She was genuinely curious, or maybe she was holding out for a specific type which she really didn't think could've been because a new trainer is just discovering pokemon.
"I mean you should see the rest of my pokemon! These guys are just the tip of the iceberg." She softly exclaimed as she thought about her other pokemon. She knew they were roam the various acres of fields at home. She knew that they liked it there, and it caused her to smile knowing how happy they were. She could only imagine their reaction would be when she arrived home to them. She looked back at Amy waiting to hear her answer. Even though she and her brother where the cause of why her feet hurt her she still smiled hoping that at least some good came out of this entire thing.

Back to top Go down
Nariko
Mongrel
Mongrel
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Journey In Johto - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 6:44 pm

Journey In Johto - Page 2 D38237f1-27bd-4bb7-b8a3-0365fde0dfff_zps4e545d87 Journey In Johto - Page 2 5307b1f4-fe81-47b4-a6de-fc7d1fd8d6bd_zps0ac6aa81
Amy smiled at Luciana who started talking to her. She knew that eventually she would warm up to them. She didn't really talk much, and was ecstatic that she wanted to have a conversation with her. She grinned widely as she listened intently to her. Catching pokemon? Well she did want to catch her own, but she wasn't too sure how. She knew that it involved battling, and tossing a pokeball at them, but she wanted to know more about.
"Ohh Luci I would love to catch new pokemon. Not to mention that I would absolutely love to see your other pokemon. I saw that battle, and you're a really good trainer. I mean your Houndoom is amazing in battle. I would love to see more." There was a a sparkle in her eyes. Her thoughts raced as she imagined Luciana mentoring her. She was enamored with the idea that Luciana would take her under her wing.

Just at that very moment Sonny plopped himself next to his Rhyhorn as he looked at the two girls around the fire. It was dark now, and they could hear the various sounds of the forest. Just then at that moment his Chikorita jumped into his lap crying out as it up at him. He started petting his new pokemon.
"What's the conversation?"
"Pokemon, Luci's asking why we haven't caught anything yet. I mean I want to, but I think I'd want help to catch my very first."
"I'm sure Luci could help you with that, but I think you'd want battling lessons first. The way she took care of that punk kid this morning. I'm sure she could teach you some moves. I mean only, if you want to Luci?" He looked at Luciana hoping he didn't cross any lines. He would've liked to teach his sister a thing or two about pokemon, but he felt like Luciana could've done a much better job at it than he could.
"I mean ten years of working on where you are has to make you really skilled."
"Ohh would you teach me how to battle? Pleasee? I'm sure Cyndaquil would really appreciate it too!" This caused Sonny to laugh at his sister as he continued petting his Chikorita as he looked down at her. He would like to get some training in as well as he looked at the big bulky pokemon that Luciana had knowing they were powerful. He loved to see her big furry Arcanine. He especially loved to see her little Espeon knowing that it probably packed a punch just as strong as the others on her team.
"I hope we aren't asking too much of you, but I think a little training would be good for us. Unless you want to wait until the morning." This caused Amy to look over at Luciana expectantly hoping that she would approve of the request. She could feel that Luciana was becoming a sort of idol to her. A powerful female trainer who didn't back down, but still looked really feminine as well. She squealed a little as her cheeks turned a soft pink in embarrassment.

Journey In Johto - Page 2 Noctowl_zps98d33faa Journey In Johto - Page 2 Rhyhorn-f_zps24a5c6d6 Journey In Johto - Page 2 Chikorita_zpsbd201340XXXXXXXXJourney In Johto - Page 2 Cyndaquil_zpsd05636caXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin
Ms Lupinetti

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Journey In Johto - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:31 pm

The Experienced
Luciana Marina Slater
Luciana was taken by surprised when they asked her to help them train especially at this time of night. Not to mention that her pokemon were way too strong for theirs. She pursed her lips as she thought of the idea before smiling softly.
"Hmm well I suppose I could," She wasn't too sure how she was going to do that, but she also thought that the commotion would really scare off the wild pokemon, so that they could have a peaceful night. She looked over at their pokemon before lifting her Espeon off her lap, so that she could stand up. As soon as she stood in front of them she could feel the pain in her feet. She bit her tongue as she smiled at them knowing she wasn't going to be putting on her shoes. She walked barefoot before, so this really wasn't a problem for her.
"My pokemon are kinda strong, but I think I can get them to go easy on you guys," She grinned as she chuckled before looking at her selection. She didn't want to wake them all up, and even though she knew her Espeon was powerful he could also be gentle when she needed him to be.
"Espeon, want help these two out?" He was the smallest on her team, but could without a doubt take any of the hits they were going to give not to mention the counter attacks he could give. He was agile and fast which made him ideal to quickly avoid anything coming his way. Her Espeon cried out to her as he narrowed his eyes at the siblings as he attempted his battle cry at them. This caused Luciana to chuckle as her precious pokemon. She walked past the siblings about six feet away from the fire before looking back at them as her Espeon sat at her feet.
"Whenever you guys are ready? Whoever wants to go first, I'll go easy on you guys." This caused Espeon to jump out in front of her staring the siblings down as his tails swished from side to side as he tried to look as fierce as he could. He was just putting on a show though as his hackles weren't even standing up liked they usually would in a real battle.

Back to top Go down
Nariko
Mongrel
Mongrel
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Journey In Johto - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:31 pm

Sonny and Amy chuckled at Luciana's Espeon who seemed like it was trying to intimidate them. The siblings looked at each other before looking back at Luciana was standing on the opposite side of them waiting for them. This caused Amy to stand up from her spot as she stood opposite to Luciana as her little Cyndaquil sat next to her feet. She looked down at her little pokemon,
"You ready Cyndaquil?" Her Cyndaquil cried out to her as he crawled in front of her staring at the larger Espeon.
"I'm so nervous! I don't even know where to start! Just go easy on me okay," She looked over at Luciana who always looked ready to battle in her eyes. It was at that moment that her brother spoke out,
"Amy, you'll be fine." He tried at moral support knowing how nervous his sister was. He knew it would be good for her, and that Luciana would help her. It kept him off the thought that his turn was next. He was much more confident in his battling than his sister's, but after seeing how Luciana defeated that kid earlier made him a little weary. He was sure that the battle would be longer than his sister's and her's, but he didn't really have a technique laid out. In fact Luciana's earlier battle didn't really give him an idea of her technique because it was so fast.
"Thanks," She looked to Cyndaquil who seemed much more eager than she was about this, and that was definitely saying a lot.
"Well okay, Cyndaquil, go tackle!" She watched as her Cyndaquil charged at the Espeon hoping to deal damaged to him.

Back to top Go down
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin
Ms Lupinetti

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Journey In Johto - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:53 pm

The Experienced
Luciana Marina Slater
Luciana smiled softly as she knew this battle would be child's play compared to her typical battles against much stronger opponents. She knew what her first battle was like, she was eager to battle everyone she could. Although she was raised along side of pokemon all her life, and knew her way around a battle beforehand. She was an already tough opponent, and she could only get stronger from that. she could also remember her first loss. She was on a winning streak, and she was was very cocky about it. She came upon a trainer on the outside of Azalea Town whom she challenged without a second thought. She had an Eevee, a Totodile, a Cyndaquil and a Chikorita on her. Being the daughter of a breeder really did get her good pokemon quickly. She lost, but not without a fight. She didn't go down easily, but ultimately he overpowered her. She ran towards the Pokemon Center to heal her companions, and was a bit depressed her lost. She hated the feeling of losing, and she was determined to trainer harder.

Getting lost in her thoughts a bit she snapped her fingers which caused Espeon to leap over Cyndaquil, and land on his feet leaving Cyndaquil no one to tackle.
"Don't worry I'll go easy on you," As she pursed her lips wondering what move she would ask Espeon to attack with.
"Tail whip," She calmly stated as she watched her Espeon all too quickly run to Cyndaquil's side, and whipped him with his tail. She hadn't used that move in quite a while, as she relied heavily on Espeon's other moves such as Psychic.

Back to top Go down
Nariko
Mongrel
Mongrel
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Journey In Johto - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Amy watched as Espeon practically disappeared, and reappeared out of nowhere next to Cyndaquil before watching as he was whipped with Espeon's tail. She didn't expect Espeon to be that fast, she was surprised by it's speed, and kind of stood there in shock unsure what to do next. Sonny realized that Amy was frozen, and he knew that it was something she had to work on.
"Amy," He called out to his sister to get her to pay attention to the battle in front of her eyes. He wasn't even sure why she froze up like that. Cyndaquil took a few whips before being tossed a couple feet back from the last whip. He cried out as he got to his feet waiting, for the next attack. His back fired up as now he seemed like he was getting ready.

Amy had gotten back to her senses as she watched the fire grow on Cyndaquil's back after her brother called her, she bite her tongue,
"I forgot you were a fire type," She whispered to herself before looking at Espeon,
"Okay ,Cyndaquil, ember go!" She was curious to see a fire move in person as she watched him attack with it. Cyndaquil let out small seeming little shots of fire towards the Espeon. It was a dim fire, and she didn't feel any heat coming off of it all. She could tell is was such a weak fire, and was eager to see what other fire moves that Cyndaquil could learn.

Back to top Go down
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin
Ms Lupinetti

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Journey In Johto - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:53 pm

The Experienced
Luciana Marina Slater
Luciana watched as Amy ordered her Cyndaquil after snapping back into her senses. A weak ember attack that wouldn't do much damage after to Espeon anyway. She still ordered her Espeon to dodge the attack anyway.
"Jump," With that her Espeon leaped out of the way before running back behind of Cyndaquil wanting to tackle him from behind, but waiting his master's orders before attacking.
"Quick attack," she plainly ordered as her Espeon swiftly ran out in front of Cyndaquil, and charged at him quickly before sending him flying backwards. Usually this was when she ordered her pokemon to continue attacking their opponent, but this was just a small lesson. She was supposed to take it easy it on Amy and her Cyndaquil. This really wasn't a challenge to her, and wondered about her soon to be battle with Sonny. She knew that he had to have a bit more experience than his sister did, but she still felt confident enough that she could beat him quite easily. She only imagined what his Rhyhorn was capable of, she knew what sort of moves they knew. She used to have one before she had evolved it into a Rhydon. She had plenty of evolved pokemon at her home.

She also used a private PC system that link all of her pokemon to her own home rather than the public one most trainers used. Sure it was a paid service, but she thought it was well worth it knowing they were in the comfort of her home with familiar smells and faces. In fact it was barely a cost to her since she was rather wealthy. She had won many contest, and tournaments that resulted in her with much more money than she knew what to do with. She had most of it in a bank account, and she could access it with a private debt card she carried around with her. Not to mention the pair of credit cards she had to her name as well. There was also the income that she had gotten from winning private battles. The two opponents would link to each other's pokegear, and funds would be transferred from the loser's account into the winners account. They were given trainer debt cards which allowed access to their winning funds. She was swimming in money, and she could always afford whatever she wanted.
"Hey, how much more do you think Cyndaquil can take?" She asked Amy as she continued to get lost in her thoughts. This battle didn't really have her attention that much, and she could barely call this a warm up.

Back to top Go down
Nariko
Mongrel
Mongrel
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Journey In Johto - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:09 pm

Amy watched in awe at Espeon's speed as he dodged the embers, and made an attack at Cyndaquil who was pushed back farther than she expected. He shook himself of as he growled softly even thought it was as much as he could muster.
"I'm sure Cyndaquil can take a little more, right Cyndaquil?" With that her Cyndaquil growled again in agreement as he scratched at the dirt waiting, for his next move. Amy stood there with a fire in her eyes, and smile on her face as she thought quickly of what to do next. She saw that Cyndaquil wasn't getting seriously hurt, and actually seemed to be enjoying himself.
"Okay use a tackle again, but this time use ember to keep Espeon from getting away!" She said almost too enthusiastically as she watched Cyndaquil charge with his short little legs as quickly as they'd let him go before unleashing another ember attack again with small shots of flames he spat at the Espeon hoping that he'd actually get in a shot this time.

Sonny kept watching the battle from the back as he saw that Luciana was mostly dodging, and attacking using speed on her side. It seemed like she relied heavily on that, or at least that what it seemed to him. He was sure that her Espeon was much quicker than his Rhyhorn, and wasn't too sure what he could do about that, but he was certain that if she was using moves like that then Rhyhorn's defense would surely keep him safe from the attacks. He thought that she might just use a different technique than what she was using with Amy when they would battle.
"Hmmm, I wonder." He muttered to himself as he really didn't want to wake up his pokemon from sleeping. Perhaps he'd just use Chikorita than after all he had yet to use her in a battle at all, and he did want to know what moves she knew.
"They are just lessons after all," He yet again muttered to himself, deciding that he probably just use Chikorita anyway knowing that she'd need at least a little bit of training.

Back to top Go down
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin
Ms Lupinetti

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Journey In Johto - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 4:01 pm

Journey In Johto - Page 2 A57e2935-78d3-4dd9-80fb-60ddab44f540_zps8b74484cXXXXX Journey In Johto - Page 2 Bb789534-2a3e-4516-88b3-73344f2e88a9_zpsc6e2d926XXXXXJourney In Johto - Page 2 4ecf9862-2a20-4552-ba17-85f5ab60a62b_zps4a37a137
Luciana Marina Slater XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Sonny Vincent Wolfe XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Amy Isabelle Wolfe XXXXX

The pair of pokemon eyed each other in front of their trainers, and although Amy's cyndaquil had determination in his eyes he was certainly no match for Espeon.
"Espeon, end this," The redhead order her pokemon as she watch him charge at he small cyndaquil, and headbutted him before whipping him with his tails, and finally biting down on his neck pinning him to the ground. The chocolate locked Amy watched in shock as the swift Espeon ended up pinning her tiny pokemon to the ground. It all happened too fast that she hadn't had time to order cyndaquil. The tiny pokemon cried as he was pinned by the scruff of his neck. He wiggled, and squirmed struggling to free himself from the jaws of the psychic type who was a lot more aggressive than he looked.
"Okay okay, let him go," The chocolate locked girl asked as she watched the much more experienced redhead call back her pokemon who willingly removed himself from the fire type, and sashayed back to his trainer without a second thought. There wasn't much words that Amy could've said. She was a little in shock, and she certainly had a long ways to go before she could even hold her own against the redheaded trainer. With a sigh she looked to her brother as she cradled her cyndaquil in her arms,
"Sonny, you're up,"  She told her brother as she sat down in her spot by the fire as she petted the cyndaquil, and examined him over looking at his skin beneath his fur. Her brother got to his feet, and called to his newly acquired chikorita as he made his way to the short redhead.
"I'm not surprised you beat Amy,"
"Then don't be surprised when I beat you," He chuckled as chikorita began kicking at the dirt as she looked at the Espeon who sat by his trainer's feet swishing his tails from side to side.
"Razor leaf," The chikorita cried out as she twirled her head around sending out sharp leaves towards the resting Espeon.
"Psychic," The redhead softly said as the leaves flew towards them. The Espon's eyes glowed an ominous fuchsia, and the leaves slowed down to an instant stop right in front of them as the redhead smirked. She snapped her fingers, and the leaves began heading back to their origin.
"Razor leaf, and block those leaves," The little eager green pokemon twirled its head once again releasing another wave of sharp leaves. The two oncoming leaves collide with each other slicing through the green blades. The collision stopped the momentum leaving the leaves to fall to the ground silently.
"Vine whip," From the buds around the little green pokemon's neck emerged two long vines, and shot out towards the sitting Espeon.
"Get in closer," The swift Espeon growl as he dashed away from his trainer, and dodged the vines who managed to graze against his back. Still he carried on as he headbutted the chikorita sending her flying back whose vines tried gripping at him. His waist was wrapped by the vines, but he quickly bit down on the vines getting her to release him as he leapt to the ground watching the chikorita tumble back. She shook herself off as she got up from the ground,
"Give 'em a good tackle," The spunky chikorita nodded as she cried out charging at the Espeon whose hackles stood tall.
"Sweep her off her feet," The Espeon's eyes glowed the same fuchsia color, and the charging green pokemon began moving nowhere fast. She was lifted in the air as she little legs moved rapidly unable to do a thing. She shot out her vines to the psychic type who quickly flung her into the nearby shrubs, and with a loud crash everyone knew she hit the ground. They waited as they heard shuffling before the hearing a shaking among the leaves as the chikorita hopped out of the shrubs.
"You okay girl?" The tall man asked the little pokemon who nodded slowly as she walked back to the Espeon with anger on her face. She growled herself as she waited her trainer's orders.
"Tackle, one more time." The redhead tried to suppress a yawn  knowing that this was no challenge whatsoever to her. These little teaser lessons bored her, and she was used to much more stronger battles from much stronger opponents. She watched as the Chikorita aimed at her Espeon. She didn't worry much, and watched as her Espeon jumped over the pokemon, and landed on her back. He bit down on her neck pinning her down on the ground like he did with Cyndaquil using his weight to keep the struggling pokemon down. The stubborn Chikorita struggled, and yelp to get the Espeon off, but to no avail. The tall man cringed from the loud noises he heard coming from the little green pokemon. He waved to the redhead to call back her pokemon to which she obliged. She called back to Espeon who left the Chikorita alone, and headed back towards the fire to sleep near his fellow teammates.
"You're good,"
"I've been doin' this for years," Luciana shrugged as she smiled at him before walking back to her sleep team as he went to his Chikorita who jumped into his arms. Her barefoot feet walked across the dirt as she yawned stretching out to the sky before finding her spot by her sleeping Arcanine as the rest of her team curled up around his legs and tails. She leaned against his side letting his thick fur embrace her as she peered into the fire.
"You're Arcanine is pretty cute," The chocolate locked girl smiled to the redhead as she admired the huge fire type. She had no doubts that he would be fierce in battle.
"Had him since he was a little growlithe pup," She shrugged finding in, no so interesting. She supposed that it was just something that always was for her. The light wind blew through their camp, and it was a cooling sensation. It was pleasant and nice. Refreshing, and made her all the more comfortable. She was able to sleep, if it was going to be such a pleasant night.
"D-Do you do this often?" The chocolate locked girl asked the resting redhead who tilted her head sideways in confusion. She didn't quite understand what the question was.
"Sleep outside?"
"No, can usually find a place to stay." The chocolate locked girl nodded to the answer. There were just so many things she had to learn. So many things that she wanted to know. She just wanted to find out as much as she could about everything. She had a burning curiosity within, and it seemed like Luciana had all the answers. The redhead was so experienced, and there was just so much she could learn from her. With a smile plastered against her face she looked to the redhead who looked like she just about to doze off. Her eyes were still open, but she looked deep in thought like she was thinking about something.

Journey In Johto - Page 2 Arcanine_zps648e72a8 Journey In Johto - Page 2 Feraligatr1_zps5504dacdJourney In Johto - Page 2 Houndoom_zps1512d2d7Journey In Johto - Page 2 Ampharos_zps60b1b765Journey In Johto - Page 2 Espeon_zps1dafa5d2Journey In Johto - Page 2 Skarmory_zpsa5c9e6b4
Journey In Johto - Page 2 Noctowl_zps98d33faaJourney In Johto - Page 2 Rhyhorn-f_zps24a5c6d6Journey In Johto - Page 2 Chikorita_zpsbd201340
Journey In Johto - Page 2 Cyndaquil_zpsd05636ca
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Journey In Johto - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey In Johto
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2