Make Your Inner Selves Come To Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where role-players can join to create something fantastic.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom Of Lythien

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin
Ms Lupinetti

Kingdom Of Lythien Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Of Lythien   Kingdom Of Lythien EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:44 pm

Kingdom Of Lythien Ec56db57-aefa-46db-a9d8-95dc30b64fdc_zps9be88eca

Kingdom Of Lythien

xxxxxxxxxxIn the great Kingdom Of Lythien, over a decade ago The Great Extermination began. It was started by King Arian Talvi to punish all those who practice magic, or of magical origins. Believing that magic's only use of evil and dark after his queen was assassinated by a High Priestess of the Old Religion, and was impersonated by her until the King found out only to sentence the impostor to death. He has since then punished all magic to death without a second thought. The Practitioners of the Old Religion had had enough they've gotten into for years, but generations of magic have been put to death. While many sympathize they can no longer live in isolated hiding, and there are some who plan to take action against the king to have him reunite with the former queen as they put it. The Princess has her own opinions on magic. Why she too grieved greatly, for her mother she doesn't judge magic as harshly as her father does. The Knights follow heir King's orders with complete obedience even though some may feel differently, but are bound by their duties.

Click here to view the Character Profiles.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Luci-Llama on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://cheapfun.heavenforum.com
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin
Ms Lupinetti

Kingdom Of Lythien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Lythien   Kingdom Of Lythien EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:09 pm

Reserved

Last edited by Luci-Llama on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin
Ms Lupinetti

Kingdom Of Lythien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Lythien   Kingdom Of Lythien EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:10 pm

Reserved
Back to top Go down
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin
Ms Lupinetti

Kingdom Of Lythien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Lythien   Kingdom Of Lythien EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:14 pm

Accepted Mini Profiles

A Practitioner

Kingdom Of Lythien De1a980a-3fb5-4e53-a91a-2fb3b145563c_zps2e6857a8
Normal Appearance
Name: Luciana Marina Slater
Role: A Practitioner
Personality: Arrogant, Demanding, Fierce, Lonely & Passionate
Bio: She was only eight when King Arian began 'The Great Extermination'. She was born a creature of magic, and has been mastering it ever since then. Her father was a Dragonlord, and mother was mortal giving her the opportunity to be raised with a dragon. She has formed a close bond with her father's favorite dragon who she resides with in the Valley between mountain in isolation. She has since grown tired of living in hiding, and has begun plotting to overthrow the king to take the throne herself.
Magic: She controls a pack of elemental wolves: The Wolf of Fire, The Wolf of Ice, The Wolf of Lightning, The Wolf of Time, The Wolf of Water, The Wolf of Wind & The Wolf of Woods. She has formed a close bond with her father's favorite Dragon, and as a result the dragon performs many tasks she asks of it. She has years of sorcery under her belt, and is quite skilled even though she doesn't consider herself a High Priestess.
User: Luci-Llama

The Princess

Kingdom Of Lythien 61ef7890-b62e-4ed6-a28e-e128fbbad917_zps1876cc86
Normal Appearance
Name: Kiana Celestria Talvi
Role: The Princess
Personality: Affectionate, Compassionate, Dauntless, Energetic & Sly
Bio: She was only five when her mother was assassinated by a High Priestess of the Old Religion. She was devastated by it, but didn't agree with her father's ways. She did not think executing all magic was correct. She felt that that one Priestess had to be brought to justice. She grew up without her mother, but raised by her servants. She isn't timid, and despite her father's wishes spends many time with the knights even practicing with them at times. In her years of the castle she has grown hesitant of magic because she knows that eventually there will be a backlash.
Magic: N/A

A Knight

Kingdom Of Lythien A9100eff-f6d0-4f96-8af6-1ecbccc6fe4f_zps8249e789
Normal Appearance
Name: Thrystan Loxias Marillac
Role: A Knight
Personality: Amiable, Brave, Dutiful, Loyal & Resourceful
Bio: Having coming from noble blood he has dreamed of being a Knight since he was young. When he finally got to be a knight he never thought that he would be the Knight Lord. He Leads the other knights leading into battle, or simply leading them in weekly training. He was only nine when 'The Great Extermination' began, and never quite knew sure why until he was older. He still occasionally leads raids into villages looking practitioners, but is remorseful about the lives he took unable to question his king's orders.
User: Ms Lupinetti

The King

Kingdom Of Lythien 8edea422-b4bb-45b4-b2b8-ff97e92a70ed_zps49c18acd
Normal Appearance
Name: Arian Riso Talvi
Role: The King
Personality: Cruel, Hot-tempered, Impulsive, Malicious & Unmerciful
Bio: Having been a much pleasant ruler before The Queen was assassinated he has become quite cold. He tolerates nothing, and is always ordering executions to in the slightest signs of magic use. He refuses to believe that magic is not evil, and will do anything to rid it once and for all. He is a bit more forgiving with his daughter as she is all he has left of his wife.

A Practitioner

Kingdom Of Lythien 1efd7827-489e-4576-b7d2-48b8e436e00f_zps104b8d6a
Normal Appearance
Name: Niccolo Baldovino Lupieri
Role: A Practitioner
Personality: Aggressive, Boastful, Domineering, Licentious & Sentimental
Bio: A purebred werewolf who lived in a small settlement with his pack who typically kept to themselves in the woods. While they did not go looking, for trouble they weren't secretive. As a result many people knew where to find them. Unfortunately for them many villages ratted them out to Knights raided their settlement. He was the only survivor of the the pack, and has lived a nomadic lifestyle ever since not wanting to stay in one place for too long in fear of being found.
Magic: As a werewolf he has the ability of being able to shape shift into his Wolf Form on command. He possess great strength in either form, and his senses are those of a wolf being able to hear and smell in great distances. He also dabbles in magic just a bit knowing enough to help him get along.
User: Ms Lupinetti

Last edited by Luci-Llama on Mon May 27, 2013 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin
Ms Lupinetti

Kingdom Of Lythien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Lythien   Kingdom Of Lythien EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:05 pm

A Practitioner
Luciana Marina Slater
Luciana awoke in a cold sweat, breathing loudly as she stood up staring into the darkness of her chambers. She just had a nightmare that she didn't want to have again. It was one nightmare that she had various times. She looked to the side before her jade green eyes glowed to an amber, and suddenly the numerous candles in her chamber spontaneously lit up. Her chamber was filled with the soft glow of the candles enabling her to see her surrounds. There were a pack of wolves lying about sleeping on her floor as she gulped.
"I can't do this anymore," She mumbled to herself as she shut her eyes tightly.
"I can't live like this anymore," Again speaking to herself as her eyes fluttered open, but this time the look of anger grew on her face.
"King Arian, you will die soon." She whispered with a scowl as she stared deeply at the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~
Luciana was sitting outside under a tree where a large abandoned castle stood thirty feet away from her. She was in a white crop top with a black and red corset over it. She also had a short black skirt with a red hood over her outfit. Around her neck hung a silver necklace with the face of a wolf on it. To her side a large formidable looking dragon sat at her side while in the distance a pack of wolves were at play. The fields with green, and the sun shone warmly as they all were settled between a mountain range. Large mountains enclosed them, and kept them isolated from anything, or person around them.
"Dragon, I cannot live like this any longer,"
"What do you mean my dear?"
"Dragon, I had another nightmare last night. The horrible ordeal played again in my head. It is unbearable! Do you know what it's like to wake up in cold sweat? Breathing hard, just gasping for air, and knowing you cannot undo the past?"
"I understand, but what do you have in mind? You cannot simply end it all, isn't it rather selfish for me? You're all I have my dear,"
"No dragon, I'm going to kill the king," Her voice was cold as it echoed in the valley. Her mind was made up, and she wanted King Arian dead. She wanted to watch him at his knees as he begged, for his life while she laughed watching take his last breath before dropping dead. Although she hadn't yet planned all the details of her ploy she knew that it would take her to the heart of Lythien where the the king resided.
"Surely that is suicide,"
"Well obviously I won't be stating that I'm there to assassinate the king, that would be the end of me, if I could not outrun them. I shall infiltrate the court, and once I have gained their trust I will strike."
"Do you know how far the castle is from here. We're on the kingdom's outskirts, and I could not simply fly you there. Surely seeing a dragon, your scheme would be shattered. Even if I left you in a nearby village word would quickly get around."
"This aches me greatly dragon, but I wish for you to leave me at a nearby village, and from there I will make my way to the castle myself. It may take a while, and I wouldn't be able to see you in that time."
"My dear, you want me to abandon you? What if you get caught? I will never see you again, I cannot do such a task."
"I've made up my mind, and I need you to please do this for me. Do not worry, I will come back safe, and you need not stay here alone. I could look, for other dragons in my absence." The two talked until dark discussing what Luciana had brought up to the dragon. It would be the start of her plan to kill the king.

~~~~~~~~~~
Luciana was gently placed on the ground in a dense forest where they could spot the mountain from. A pack of wolves lept off the large dragon as they gathered around their mistress before she looked at the dragon.
"Thank you dragon, I appreciate this. I will miss you greatly, but I will be back, and we will no longer have to hide when I'm back."
"Do not make promises you cannot keep, my dear. I will miss you dearly in your absence, and hope for your safe return."
"I love you dragon," Luciana spoke sincerely as she lifted her hood onto her head before waving to the dragon who flapped its wings to fly away. She watched as the dragon flew away back into the mountains as a couple tears fell down her cheeks before turning around,
"Let's go wolves." She said softly as she lead the wolves into the forest.

Last edited by Luci-Llama on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Mongrel
Mongrel
Nariko

Kingdom Of Lythien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Lythien   Kingdom Of Lythien EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:14 pm

A Practitioner
Niccolo Baldovino Lupieri
Niccolo sat in a seat in a tavern wear a simple white shirt paired with an equally as simple pair of black pants. He sat there eating the meal he had ordered as he kept to himself not wanting to draw attention to himself. He wasn't even supposed to be alive, so simply breathing the air was illegal in the kingdom. Although he looked like any average person in the tavern in reality he was hiding a secret that would have gotten him killed. He was a purebred werewolf who in top of being a creature of magic also practiced sorcery a bit. As he bit into his chicken his eyes wandered around the tavern. His nose twitched as he smelled something out of place.
"Hmm," A small smirk appeared on his face as he also heard a faint flapping from faraway despite the ruckus going on around him. A dragon, that was the smell of a dragon. The noise was its wings flapping in the air, and it caused him to wonder why was their a dragon so nearby. He came to the conclusion that since it was dark out that the dragon deemed it safe enough to travel. He chuckled softly to himself because what did a dragon have to fear? He was a dragon after all, and mortal weapons could not penetrate dragon hide. Perhaps he just wanted to avoid mortal harassment, he knew how that could be. His smirk quickly turned into a scowl as he realized that he would have nowhere to go tonight, he would spent his last money on this meal, and could not rent a room for the night at a local Inn.
"Damn'it," He mumbled under his breath. He might've been a werewolf, but he did enjoy sleeping in a bed at night. He had nowhere to go. He was a wanderer just going from village to village staying only a short while. He at times did various tasks in return, for money as he needed it to pay his way in this mortal world where anything that wasn't mortal had to die. The King had a ban on magic & creatures of magic a long fifteen years ago, and he had been running ever since.
Back to top Go down
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin
Ms Lupinetti

Kingdom Of Lythien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Lythien   Kingdom Of Lythien EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:47 pm

A Practitioner
Luciana Marina Slater
Luciana had made her way into the small village after about twenty minutes of navigating the dense forest with her wolves. She looked around the village in the darkness as torches lit up corners letting her see her way. As she continued to walk towards the village square she heard a ruckus being made at a nearby tavern. She supposed she could get some directions as to where the heart of the kingdom lay. She looked at her pack of wolves knowing that she wouldn't be able to bring them inside with her,
"Wolves, stay out here. I will be back quickly," With that the wolves rested at the side of the building as she entered it. She looked around at the mess that was the tavern, and saw that she did turn a few heads. Hoping that they wouldn't cause he much trouble she made her way towards the bar where a few people sat.
"Barkeep," She softly yet sternly called towards waiting, for the man behind the bar to approach her. He did not hear her thought, and again yet louder she called out to him.
"Barkeep!" She waited to get a response from him as she looked around the tavern to see the sort of mortal chaos was about. Hmph! If only they knew. I could mop the floor with each, and every one of them. She thought to herself, and she also knew that there there might've been a knight or two in the room as well. She turned her gaze to a gentleman who was across the bar from her who appeared to be having a meal by himself.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Mongrel
Mongrel
Nariko

Kingdom Of Lythien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Lythien   Kingdom Of Lythien EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:02 pm

A Practitioner
Niccolo was beginning to finish his meal as he heard the door open as he expect another late night drunk to walk in. To his amazement it was none of the sort. It was a woman, and an attractive one at that. With a deep crimson locks, and the shortest skirt he ever seen someone wear. She had dark lined eyes, and appeared to be a bit on the shorter side. Perhaps a mere five foot four, and even more interesting is what she smelt of. He could smell the dragon on her, and not only that, but the smell of wolves. This peaked his intrest greatly, and he couldn't keep his eyes off of her. He watched call, for the barkeep who was keeping himself busy with the other customers. He smirked as he ate the last piece on his plate before digging into his pocket, and leaving what he owed on it before ordering the barkeep in his direction. He watched him take the money, and plate away before making his way to the woman who just walked in. He sat down close to her before putting his hand on her thigh, and leaning towards her.
"Before you think about running me off woman, I can smell the dragon all over you not to meantion the musk of wolf as well." He whispered at her as his tongue wiped that back of his teeth before speaking at her again,
"What are you doing here anyway? Don't you know it's the middle of the night with a bunch of drunks out?" He spoke arrogantly at her looking her up, and down like she was right, for the pickings.
Back to top Go down
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin
Ms Lupinetti

Kingdom Of Lythien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Lythien   Kingdom Of Lythien EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:20 pm

A Practitioner
Luciana Marina Slater
Luciana was growing more, and more frustrated as she kept getting ignored by the barkeep. Her fustrations grew even more as she watched the lonely man easily call him towards him. Her jade green eyes began glowing to the amber color before she saw the man make his way towards her. She quickly stopped what she was going to do as she did not want to get caught this early on her journey. He sat down next to her as she ignored him until he placed his hand on her. She bit her tongue, her thoughts were racing as she was quick to anger. He leaned towards her, and began whispering which she expected to be crude things he wanted to do. She was surprised, and he eyes widened at the very words he said. He could smell dragon, and the wolves? This concerned her greatly as she did not know what he was. No mortal could do that. It was then what he had said next was what she had originally expected. It was too late thought, she was stuck on how he knew.
"Smell? You are no mortal are you?" She was quick to answer him as she slid his hand, off of her thigh before turning to face him. He looked like a mere peasant to her, but she knew that he was hiding something. She looked him up and down noticing the dirty blond hair, and his athletic physique that was hidden beneath his clothing. A better looking man couldn't have walked up to her, but a more interesting man couldn't walk up to her as well.
"Believe me I can take care of myself. I need not worry about some pathetic drunk." Her tone was sharp, but quiet as well. She did not want anyone to hear the conversation as she stared him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Mongrel
Mongrel
Nariko

Kingdom Of Lythien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Lythien   Kingdom Of Lythien EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:46 pm

A Practitioner
Niccolo smirked as she removed his hand from her, and turned to face him. He examined her closely, and in fact he did like what he saw. He even liked how she acted, frisky, he listened as the smirk grew to her reaction. She was smart, and caught on quickly knowing that he wasn't like the rest of the patrons in the establishment.
"I'll tell you, if you tell me why you smell like you do? And what are you doing here?" He knew that he was much more curious than she was. She was looking, for something because there was no other reason why she would walk into here. He had not seen her before, and he had been here a week already. He had a feeling that the dragon brought her here. In that case, how did she know a dragon? He had a feeling that she didn't appear as what she seemed either.
"Also along those lines, it seems like you have a secret that'll get you killed won't it?" He smirked as he cocked his head slightly as he leaned in closer to unnerve her. The scents were getting the stronger the closer he got.
"And it's not some pathetic drunk you have to worry about,"
Back to top Go down
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin
Ms Lupinetti

Kingdom Of Lythien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Lythien   Kingdom Of Lythien EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:17 pm

A Practitioner
Luciana Marina Slater
Luciana had enough of this, and began getting up from her seat. She didn't need to deal with this, and she certainly didn't want to. If he wasn't going to answer, then she was just going to leave, and make her way to the next village. Although he didn't know how far that was going to be. She never left the valley in fear of persecution. The valley had everything she could ever need, and she'd much rather live in safe isolation than constant fear. She turned to the man before she walked away,
"It need not be a pathetic drunk either way, I'm more than capable to handle IT," She made the emphasize on the word 'it' as she knew it was regarding him, and since he refused to tell her what she wanted to know she would simply refer to him as it. She made her way to the door before stepping into the dark night.
"Wolves," She called out to her wolves as she waited, for them to gather around her before making her way away from the tavern. She wasn't going to concern herself with him as he knew almost nothing about her, and therefore she didn't think that it would've been much trouble at all.
"Hmph," She looked forward as she sighed. It all looked much better in her head than how things were actually playing out. She had already made up her mind, and it wasn't going to change.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Mongrel
Mongrel
Nariko

Kingdom Of Lythien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Lythien   Kingdom Of Lythien EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:04 pm

A Practitioner
Niccolo smirked as he chuckled to himself he found her quite amusing, and he couldn't let her walk away just like that. It was the feisty attitude that had reeled him in. He got up as she walked out the door, and swiftly made his way to the door and stepped out. He grinned as he watched her down the dirt path surrounded with the wolves he had smelled earlier. He chuckled as he shook his head in disbelief. Everything was clear because of his ability to see in the dark, and he followed behind her. He growled softly to himself knowing that he couldn't get too close. At least not with the wolves around, he might've been a werewolf, but he wasn't stupid to mess with the wolves that surrounded her.
"Woman!!" He shouted towards her not trying to ambush her, and cause an unnecessary fight that might call onlookers. His curiosity was peaked, and he needed answers at that very moment. He pasted his way in front of her, and blocked her path to make her face him in the dark.
"Who said you could walk away from me?" He plainly stated to her as knowing that it would simply annoy her. He narrowed his eyes as he took a few steps towards her not wanting to upset the wolves knowing their nature. He glanced down at the wolves who simply looked like an ordinary pack of wolves, but knowing that their was something different about them. He looked at her neck noticing the necklace that hung around it, and knew there was some sort of connection of the two.
"And you never did answer me like you should've," He spoke demandingly as if she owed him something.
Back to top Go down
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin
Ms Lupinetti

Kingdom Of Lythien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Lythien   Kingdom Of Lythien EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:22 pm

A Practitioner
Luciana Marina Slater
Luciana scowled at him, and this entire ridiculous situation as a whole. She had left because she wasn't getting the answers she wanted, and she wasn't going to give him any answers. She'd just have to get him out of her way anyway she could.
"I need not answer to you. You are nothing to me, and if you do not get out of my way you'll pay." She threatened as she glared at him wanting him to move. Who did he think he is? He obviously didn't know what she was capable of, and would surely be shocked when she would have to move him herself. She looked down at her wolves who all looked at the stranger with aloof yet alert looks. He would have to get through them, if he even wanted to touch her.
"Do not think you will get past these wolves, they're much more deadlier than your typical wolves." She thought, for sure that this would get him to leave. Although she was curious as to how he could smell everything from her she was much more interested in her plan.
"I need just give the command, and you will cease." Her scowl remained unchanged as she wanted to shake him off, and just go on her way. She stared at him intensely just thinking to herself, Shame such a face is such a fool. It was a breezy night that caused the light wind to blow against her clothing causing them to flow in the wind as she looked less than impressed by the man.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Mongrel
Mongrel
Nariko

Kingdom Of Lythien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Lythien   Kingdom Of Lythien EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:38 pm

A Practitioner
Niccolo smirked as she just amused him. Was he suppose to be scared by her threats. She obviously didn't know what he was capable of, and chuckled at her hoping to infuriate her. The wind blew causing his messy hair to blow gently with the breeze. His eyes glowed an amber color before he grinned at her showing off her wolfish teeth.
"I'm also much deadlier than your typical wolves," He was sure now that she would come around, and answer the questions he had been asking her. He stood his ground not moving an inch knowing that she would be doing the same. He was hoping that she would give in shortly.
"Yet I respond to no one," He smirked as looked her up and down simply engulfing himself in that musky wolf scent from her pack. He cracked his hands as he began to speak again,
"You know, you're looking quite ravishing tonight, why don't we act civilized about this? Unless I need to get my answers the 'hard' way?" He did not care, he had nothing to lose, and he hadn't had much fun lately. Things were just beginning to get exciting the moment she walked through that door, so why not jump in head first into that excitement.
Back to top Go down
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin
Ms Lupinetti

Kingdom Of Lythien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Lythien   Kingdom Of Lythien EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:52 pm

A Practitioner
Luciana Marina Slater
Luciana watched as he tried to intimidate her, but ultimately fail as the task he wanted to achieve. She sighed at his chuckling as she watched him show his true self. That was it. She knew why he could smell so strongly. He was not only a creature of magic, but a werewolf at that. She never truly met one, and didn't know that could be this obnoxious as he was.
"So creature of magic, you're a werewolf. Well wolf am I supposed to be scared of you? The big bad wolf, what will you do? Wolves," With that she snapped her fingers causing her wolves to all transform into their magical forms. There stood the pack as the wolves of:Fire, Ice, Lightning, Time, Water, Wind and Woods. This caused her to smirk as her own eyes glowed an amber color as well. She too was a creature of magic, and would not tolerate this particular werewolf's antics.
"Well now big bad wolf, you're standing in front of a sorceress, and her pack of elemental wolves. I think I have you outnumbered, now if you will get out of my way, and I will spare you." She gave him one last chance to give in, and leave her be. She was going to stand her ground, and attack if need be. Nothing be it person or thing made her back down to a challenge, and this werewolf was no exception to that rule.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Mongrel
Mongrel
Nariko

Kingdom Of Lythien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Lythien   Kingdom Of Lythien EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:06 pm

A Practitioner
Niccolo smirked as he clapped his hands in amusement. Elemental wolves, that was something he didn't expect, and was impressed by her fierceness. He could tell that she was not one to back down quite so easily.
"Well well well, I never would've guessed elemental wolves. I'm impressed you certainly picked that card out of nowhere. No worries though, you're cute enough to pull the move off. Also I do like the term of 'The Big Bad Wolf' it seems quite fitting does it not 'Sorceress'?" He examined the wolves closely as he wondered where she managed to get a hold of such wolves. He had never met elemental wolves, and they seemed so protective of their mistress too. He took a glance at her necklace before speaking up again,
"Now Sorceress, tell me do those wolves have anything to do with that pendant I see around your neck? And speaking of sparing me, you wouldn't turn on your on kind would you? I mean we're both meant for execution by the King Arian's orders. Or are you actually in support of such a law?" He knew that she would not harm him. Magic must stick together must it not? After all the smell of dragon proved that she was no in favor of the king. That's why she was traveling at not, things were much easier to hide in such a time were darkness engulfed the land around them allowing creatures to hide from sight.
Back to top Go down
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin
Ms Lupinetti

Kingdom Of Lythien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Lythien   Kingdom Of Lythien EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:21 pm

A Practitioner
Luciana Marina Slater
Luciana's rage grew immensely as he spoke the name of the very person she wanted to watch burn. Her face contorted into the most infuriating look that she ever mustered. She would never support such a law, and even the slight thought that she would grew the flame in her.
"Don't you ever say that again wolf! I would never support such a law! Do you know the lives that bastard of a king has destroyed?! Hundreds of lives ended, and the few magical beings left suffer. All they ever known was torn from them!" She huffed angrily as she gave him the dirtiest look wanting him to simply go away. Why she tolerated his insolence this was not something she could tolerate.
"Do not even speak the pig's name! I cannot stand to hear it. A murdered is was he is! The blood of all those he murdered in on his hands! All the innocent are dead!" She shouted not caring who she woke up. She'd just have to take a few lives to keep them from speaking of what they saw. She was passionate about this, and felt that all magical beings should feel the same. They're forced to live in hiding, and she was going to change it all. She did not thanks when she did finally bring an end to an era of death. She continued to huff as she glared at the werewolf wanting him to say even a bit more of garbage. She would snap quickly at him, and then he would learn his lesson of not messing wit her.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Mongrel
Mongrel
Nariko

Kingdom Of Lythien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Lythien   Kingdom Of Lythien EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:43 pm

A Practitioner
Niccolo chuckled quietly as he knew he hit a nerve right there. Her reaction was very grande as she raised her voice at the very thought. Her words were sharp, and she was being a bit careless about this confrontation. He couldn't disagree with her because everything she spoke was the truth. He just like many others had their lives destroyed due to the king, many were left very bitter. He dealt with his own past by just running. He never stayed in one place too long, and he had no plans of ever settling down. Not until the ban was lifted, and they were free to live their lives without hiding. It made no sense to him, and he managed day by day.
"I see you're sensitive to the subject. As are many others, and you speak the truth." He thought maybe he could get some answers as his eyes stopped glowing, and changed back to their normal hue as his teeth lost their wolfish look to them with the exception of a pair of seemingly large canines.
"Lives have been destroyed, something that seems we have in common. Tell me sorceress, why do you travel at night? What do you have planned that you mustn't bee seen?" That was the only reason she could've been traveling at night. She had plans of using magic, and since that was illegal she would have to hide that in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin
Ms Lupinetti

Kingdom Of Lythien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Lythien   Kingdom Of Lythien EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:03 pm

A Practitioner
Luciana Marina Slater
Luciana watched as the werewolf hid the wolf within him, and listened intently as he spoke. It did not change her though, she was still just as furious as before, and he had to tread carefully if he wanted to stay in the spot unharmed. She bit her tongue as he asked what she had planned. She didn't have plans on sharing her plot with someone other than dragon, but it did seem as if he disagreed with the king. She did not know whether she could trust him or not. She was sure that her silence has already told him that she was plotting. She knew that silence sometimes did speak louder than words ever could.
"Plan? Can I even tell you? How do I know you aren't in favor of the king?" With that she realized that she let out that her plot involved the king, or at least that's what she imagined he'd make the conclusion to. She too let her eyes become their normal jade green as she asked her wolves to lower their defenses. She watched as the wolves began looking like a typical pack of wolves. She took a couple steps closer towards the werewolf before asking,
"I will tell you only if I know you will not tell. I need not of others to discover my actions. I need not to be hunted down by the knights of Lythien. What I do need is severe secrecy. Do I have your word?" She narrowed her eyes at him as they glared onto him. She didn't think that she would have gained allies during her plot, and the thought of building some outside help might've helped her cause.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Mongrel
Mongrel
Nariko

Kingdom Of Lythien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Lythien   Kingdom Of Lythien EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:29 pm

A Practitioner
Niccolo watched she lowered her own defenses, and knew smirked knowing that she did have something plan. He wasn't sure what, but he was curious enough that he'd keep pushing until he got what he wanted to know. She even approached him, was it that much of a secret? He did not want, he needed to know. He nodded his head in approval.
"You have my word Sorceress, my lips are sealed, and if you want you can seal them with a kiss." He grinned as he made his way towards her. He stopped in front of her waiting to hear what she had to say. Then he had a sudden thought, what if they was a ploy just to lure him near her before she strikes at him. He would've fallen right into the trap, and would've been none the smarter. He went with his gut, and hoped that she wouldn't be that deceitful.
"I shall not tell, I've lost too much to the king already. I refuse to let him take what I have left." The only thing he did have left was his life, and even if he was one to betray his own kind he would be taken along with them. He too was a creature of magic, and the king would execute him just as easily as any other.
Back to top Go down
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin
Ms Lupinetti

Kingdom Of Lythien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Lythien   Kingdom Of Lythien EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:49 pm

A Practitioner
Luciana Marina Slater
Luciana watched the werewolf closely as he made his way towards her. He stood at her side with looking serious. This she could tolerate, but then he flashed her a stupid grin after her childish comment. 'If you want you can seal them with a kiss', she tried to keep her calm, and ignore the unnecessary comment. After listening to him she decided that he could be let in on her plot.
"You can rest assured that I believe you will keep them seal, and will not need my help with that. If you must know I'm planning to remove the ban the only way I know how. I will go to the heart of Lythien, and 'reunite' the King with his beloved Queen that he has been longing for. Of course the reunion with be made to look accidental as not to rouse suspicion." She looked at his face to figure out his reaction. If he disapproved than she would have no choice to eliminate him. She could not risk such information to leak even, if he had no intention to spreading the word that there were assassination plans to kill the King. She knew that word could travel faster than she could to set her plan into action. She did not know how soon she would make it to her destination.
"I will have your word will I not? You shall not speak of this will you?" She flash him a slight glare. She needed to know that this was in secrecy.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Mongrel
Mongrel
Nariko

Kingdom Of Lythien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Lythien   Kingdom Of Lythien EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:46 pm

A Practitioner
Niccolo nodded to her with a slight smirk. She planed on killing the the King. That was a pretty bold move, and very ambitious of a single sorceress. That was such a big plan, how did she think of being able to pull that off? He raised his eyebrows in surprise as he looked at her with curiosity.
"How do you plan on such a task?" He would surely like to watch the King fall down to his knees. To watch him pay, for everything that he had done. He killed in grief, and refuses to stop the atrocities. There would be no way to reform him.
"There are knights crawling throughout the castle. You could not simply walk in, and assassinate him. How much of this plot do you have planned, or are you simply making things up as you go. And how do you expect to walk in with a pack of wolves? What if you are caught? Do you even have a plan of escape?" He wasn't impressed by the poorly planned plot. Surely she would get caught quickly before she even step foot near the king. Was this a spontaneous plot, if it was then surely that would explain the lack of details.
"Tell me the details, what do you have planned already?" He needed to know how much she thought through. She would help no one by just marching in, if she wanted to actually accomplish instead of dying in vain then she should better think before acting.
Back to top Go down
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin
Ms Lupinetti

Kingdom Of Lythien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Lythien   Kingdom Of Lythien EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:13 pm

A Practitioner
Luciana Marina Slater
Luciana was bombarded with questions as the werewolf kept asking her all sorts of questions in a matter of a minute. His curiosity far surpassed what she had already planned, but she did not want to appear dumbfounded. She could not just stand there without acknowledging all of his questions.
"I may not have a complete list of details, but of course I am going to penetrate myself inside of the castle. I will gain the trust of the ignorant pig, and once all doubt has been dispersed I will strike. Watching from afar as he dies. Of course I cannot leave immediately as that would surely rouse suspicion." She explained as she knew she did not answer all of the questions that the werewolf had asked her, but she hoped that her response would clear up enough that he would no longer wonder. Although it did remind her that he did not answer any of her questions whether this would solely be between them she thought that she could tell just a bit more.
"Although I have yet to figure out the rest of the fine details they will come to me on my way towards the castle. As for an escape plan, I do not plan on getting caught, thus I need not a plan for escape." An arrogant look appeared on her face. She did think of herself very highly, although she did agree with an escape plan.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Mongrel
Mongrel
Nariko

Kingdom Of Lythien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Lythien   Kingdom Of Lythien EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:00 pm

A Practitioner
Niccolo shook his head, that was not such a grand plan like he had thought it would have been. On the surface it seemed like a well thought out ploy, but looking a bit deeper he knew that it was a mess. There was on way that she would've been able to pull that plan off.
"No, you will not even make it past the castle's gates. How can you be that foolish? It will never work, and let me explain to you why."
Back to top Go down
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin
Ms Lupinetti

Kingdom Of Lythien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Lythien   Kingdom Of Lythien EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:41 pm

Time Skip

Since I am yet again, so very lazy, and wish to speed things up for my sake here's a time skip. Let's just say they talked things out, and they're on the same page here. Also I'm just going to use one account because I am yet again that lazy. Er let's just say they traveled throughout the through the woods simply discussing their plan, and perfecting it to their liking. They're on the outskirts of a nearby village, but still nowhere near the castle, and they're waking up from their couple of hour rest stop. They need to stop in town to find/buy/steal some horses while under the ruse of being wolf breeders/tamers. Slick aren't they?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kingdom Of Lythien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Lythien   Kingdom Of Lythien Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Of Lythien
Page 1 of 1